Sorry about that. THUMBS UP! We've just been making our new record - The Brown Album. It includes such songs as Eight Poos a Week, Spend a Penny Lane, The Long and Winding Poo, Love Me Poo, She Loves Poo, Hey: Pooed, Help!, and We Can Work It Out.
Alright - so that's not very sophisticated humour, and it's like something a 5 year-old would think up, but what are you gonna do?
Here's a list of everything you might've missed on Digitiser2000 over the last few weeks. Enjoy... enjoy... enjoy... THUMBS-UP! Bleeeueerrrrrrrgh! Bleeuerrrrrgh-blehhh-bluerrrrrrrrrgh!
- REVIEW: GODZILLA (PS3/PS4 - PS4 version tested) Up from the depths...
- REVIEW: GOD OF WAR 3 REMASTERED (PS4) A Greek bearing gifts...
- REVIEW: JOURNEY (PS4) ...into Hippydom.
- IT PEGGLES THE MIND by Mr Biffo Addiction in the age of freemium.
- A FEW WORDS ABOUT SATORU IWATA Goodbye, Mr Nintendo.
- SO YOU WANT TO WORK IN THE GAMES INDUSTRY... Helpful advice for aspirants.
- THINGS WE DO AND DON'T WANT TO SEE IN DUKE NUKEM
- THE APP TREE: THE BEST NEW APPS FOR YOUR PHONE With The Flaccid Tramp.
- 10 TV & MOVIE GAMES YOU'VE PROBABLY FORGOTTEN Unless you haven't.
- 10 DISTURBING POKEMON COSPLAYS To give you nightmares.
- 10 VINTAGE COMPUTER ADS Behold the awfulness.
- TOP 10 VIDEO GAME SUNSETS Praise the Sun Lord.
- 5 VIDEO GAME BREAKFAST CEREALS Which one will you eat?
- IF VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS WERE SPOONS What would they look like?
- TRAILER ANALYSIS: JUST CAUSE 3 Broken down frame by frame.
- THE MAN'S DADDY'S NEWEST JOKES More funnies from the popular comedian.
- MR T'S PROBLEM PAGE: INTERNET ADVICE Help from the bejewelled street tough.
- THE DIGI2000 INDIE GAME TITLE-O-MATIC How to create your own independent game.
- INTERVIEW WITH A BIFFO Biffo chats to GoExplore.
- DIGITISER: RETURN TO THE PAST The OLD Digitiser website.
- Q&A - NICK "FRAK!" PELLING The creator of Frak! speaks to Mr Cheese.
- LIVING IN JAPAN – AND WHY IT ISN'T AS WEIRD AS PEOPLE THINK Reader feature by Justin Egli.
All of the above? Provided to you without advertising, or the interference of idiots? There isn't much to complain about.
If you like Digitiser2000, you can help support the site by becoming a Patreon donor, or hitting up the PayPal button. Our legion of generous and lovely sponsors get special rewards, some of which you can find out about here (they include videos, The Man's Daddy's Joke Book, and wet kisses).
Digi obviously takes time and money to run, and we have to fit it around our day jobs. Every little helps justify our effort, and aids us in the future development of the site. If you can't afford to support us with money, we'll take your continued goodwill as a weird and unsatisfying form of gratitude.