Nonetheless, we managed reviews of Cities: Skylines and a new Commodore 64 book, as well as amusing articles on questionable games advertising, and the new Nintendo NX console - as well as appearances from The Man's Daddy, Mr T and Chip Shop Man.
If you want to help make it easier for us to do Digitiser2000 regularly, like what we're doing, and would like to show how much you love us, our PayPal and Patreon nudes are standing by to take your details.
We'll be back on Tuesday next week with more of what you want. For now, here's everything you may have missed this week.
- REVIEW: CITIES SKYLINES (PC/Mac) - SimCity gets a challenger.
- REVIEW: COMMODORE 64 - A VISUAL COMMPENDIUM One for all 8-bit graphics lovers.
- FEATURE: 10 MORE HORRIBLE GAMES ADS From the golden age of gaming.
- FEATURE: THE OLD MAN SMELL by Mr Biffo Getting old as a gamer.
- MR T'S PROBLEM PAGE Health and wellness with the TV toughie.
- THE MAN'S DADDY'S JOKES Popular comedy about crooners.
- NEWS: THE NINTENDO NX - WHAT DAT? The new Nintendo hardware revealed.
- NEWS: PIXELS TRAILER Terrible looking retrogaming movie with Adam Sandler.
- NEWS: RETRO GAMING MYSTERY BOX Old games for sale.
- EXCITING GAME NEWS! With Chop Shop Man Minter, Pratchett, Wearable Games!
- LAST WEEK'S ROUND-UP Everything from the week before.
- THE WEEK BEFORE THAT'S ROUND-UP Yet more goodness.
All of the above? Provided to you free of charge? It almost sounds too good to be true. But it doesn't have to be - you could enjoy the luxury of helping to fund Digitiser 2000!
We can't stress enough that we really do need your help support the site - preferably by becoming one of our beloved PayPal or Patreon donors. Our legion of beautiful sponsors get special rewards (including The Man's Daddy's Book of Popular Comedy Jokes, and regular videos from TV's Mr Biffo), some of which you can find out about here.
We're also looking at holding a special sponsor-only get-together/event in the summer, if that's a thing you might be interested in.
Just a couple of quid a month could really help us out - and enable us to develop Digitiser 2000 even further. Every little you can spare helps justify the massive time and effort we're putting into the site.
If you can't afford to support us with money, we'll completely understand, and take your continued goodwill as a weird form of gratitude. Thanks!