To celebrate whatever it was Easter was made-up to celebrate, we present to you our weekly listing of everything that happened on Digitiser2000 over the past seven days. Rather unexpectedly, it features no fewer than two appearances from Ed Miliband, and incorporates a certain degree of April Fools pointlessness. Happy Foetus, everyone!
- REVIEW: BLOODBORNE (PS4) Heavy Metal album cover-style action RPG.
- EXCITING GAME NEWS! With comments from "Private" Ryan.
- NEWS: ED MILIBAND - SPECCY LOVER The Labour leader comes out as a fan of Manic Miner.
- 5 CHINESE ARCADE GAMES YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF Including The Adventures of Corn and Vegetables.
- AMUSEMENT ARCADE CHECKLIST We've all been in one. And this is what we've seen.
- OLD GAME HERE: THE BERLIN WALL Games get "political".
- REVIEW: ONE DIRECTION - 1D4U April Fools Day nonsense.
- THE LIVING BUM: APRIL FOOLS DAY GADGETS Sponsored by XENOXX(tm).
- XBOX ONE: THE RED WHIFF OF DEATH by Mr Biffo
- BEST EVER GAMING EASTER EGGS With comments by our political leaders.
- MR BIFFO SPEAKS Two whole interviews with Digitiser's "sexless overlord".
- THE PREVIOUS ROUND-UP Everything you missed from that week.
Yes, the world is full of the starving and underprivileged, who would benefit from your money - but are any of them providing you with more-or-less daily video games coverage, with a surreal and amusing "bent". We don't think so.
Much as we love doing it, this site is a lot of work alongside a regular job, but we're hugely grateful to everyone who has supported us thus far. We can't stress enough how much every little helps to keep the site alive - whether you choose to spread the word, offer your encouragement, or (best of all) become one of our beloved PayPal or Patreon donors.
Our legion of fragrant sponsors not only get the satisfaction of knowing they're helping to keep us going, but they also get special rewards (including The Man's Daddy's Book of Popular Comedy Jokes, and regular videos from TV's Mr Biffo), some of which you can find out about here. These rewards also include Digitiser-style portraits.
If you can't afford to support us with money, or give to the poor instead, we'll completely understand, and take your continued goodwill as an insulting form of gratitude. Thanks!