- REVIEW: BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT (Multi, PS4 version tested) - Batman returns, again.
- REVIEW: HER STORY (PC, Mac, iOS) Interactive storytelling goes retro.
- 15 THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THE VIRTUSPHERE Roll yourself into a ball.
- THE TOP 10 BATMAN GAMES Have there really been ten good Batman games?!
- 10 VIDEO GAME TOILETS Flushed with success.
- TOP 5 TERMINATOR GAMES He'll be back, though.
- THE KILLER APP: LISTENING What Microsoft is doing right.
- VIRTUAL REALITY BITES by Mr Biffo Why VR is never going to take off.
- CHART CAT: 50 SHADES OF YELLOW Erotic fiction for gamers.
- MAN'S DADDY: GENERIC JOKES Hilarious funnies from The Man's Daddy.
- SUPER-QUIZ 18: TEST YOUR GAME DEVELOPER KNOWLEDGE How well do you know your gaming?
- TERMINATOR GENISYS - SCRIPT EXCLUSIVE! From the first draft of the screenplay!
- GAMING ICONS: THEN AND NOW Oh, how they've changed.
- INTERVIEW: KEVIN "FOOTBALL MANAGER" TOMS Beardy gets probed.
- THE PREVIOUS ROUND-UP
HELP SUPPORT DIGITISER 2000!
All of the above? Provided to you free of charge? Without advertising? It almost sounds too good to be true. And it literally isn't, if you're kind enough to be one of the very generous readers who have chosen to help us out.
Digitiser2000 is, essentially, a hobby - brought back as a semi-daily site by overwhelming demand - and fitting it in around our day jobs can sometimes be tricky/profoundly exhausting. Every little you can spare (either by becoming a monthly sponsor, or with a one-off 'tip') helps justify our time and effort, and ensures this the site can continue for as long as our sanity holds out.
By becoming a Patreon donor, or simply hitting up the PayPal button, you get access to special rewards (including The Man's Daddy's Book of Popular Comedy Jokes, and regular videos - and donors recently got a 16,000-word extract of a book Biffo never finished), some of which you can find out more about here.
If you can't afford to support us with money, we'll gladly take your continued goodwill as a weird type of gratitude. Cheers, ears. Also: we love hearing from you in our comments, or via our contact form.