I mean, how would you like to be homeless and not even be able to make love? Probably not very much, I'd wager. There's literally nothing to laugh at, when you think about it. It's all just a bit sad and tragic. My life is awful.
Anyway. That's about all I've got to say, I suppose. I hope you think about me - and others like me - when you're sleeping in your beds tonight, enjoying your erections. In the meantime, here's everything you might've missed on Digi2000 this past week.
- THE MAN'S DADDY'S JOKES - Funnies with the popular comedian.
- 10 OFF-THE MARK CONSOLE CONCEPTS - March of the optimists.
- THE FEEL THING by Mr Biffo - Why character and story matter.
- IMMERSIVE THEATRE: IT'S REALLY FOR GAMERS by Mr Biffo - From Alien War to Zombies.
- SECOND-HAND GAMES SHOP CHECKLIST - Everything you can find in your local store.
- NEWS: GTA TV DRAMA: MADE UP? - With comments from Insincere Dave
- NEWS: MARIO KART 8: NEW STUFF IMMINENT New tracks, karts, and characters.
- NEWS: HORRIBLE: VIRTUAL REALITY GAMING CHAIR Prepare to vomit.
- THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S STUFF
Much as we love doing it, this site is a lot of work alongside a regular job, but we're hugely grateful to everyone who has supported us thus far. We can't stress enough how much every little helps to keep the site alive - whether you choose to spread the word, offer your encouragement, or (best of all) become one of our beloved PayPal or Patreon donors.
Our legion of fragrant sponsors not only get the satisfaction of knowing they're helping to keep us going, but they also get special rewards (including The Man's Daddy's Book of Popular Comedy Jokes, and regular videos from TV's Mr Biffo), some of which you can find out about here. These rewards also include Digitiser-style portraits.
If you can't afford to support us with money, or give to the poor instead, we'll completely understand, and take your continued goodwill as an insulting form of gratitude. Thanks!