Just peel off your slacks, drop your drawers, and dive right in to a bare-skinned way of being. While you're here, why not make use of our many facilities? We have an all-nude choo-choo ride, a slightly risqué nude bare-becue, and the third-least pungent latrine in the South West.
New for 2015: a stirrup-frame on every chalet porch! You can sit back, and watch the sun set with your legs raised to the heavens, like nature intended. Now let's bring on that round-up!
- 5 BEST SUPER-HERO GAMES Our favourite men-in-tights games.
- 5 WORST SUPER-HERO GAMES Parade of the crap-capes.
- EXCITING GAME NEWS with comments from Insincere Dave Gamergate, Phil Harrison and Godus...
- GAMING SPEEDNEWS with "Baz" Feed How fast do you like your news?
- MAN DIARY: AVENGER The Man becomes a super-hero.
- REBOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING Three games get the grim and gritty prequel treatment.
- INEXPLICABLE: VOMITING PAC-MAN TOY Because that's what Pac-Man does, right?
- 10 MORE TERRIBLE GAME COVERS Awful artwork from the past.
- VIDEO GAMES: HORRIBLE ACAPELLA STYLE Brace yourselves for a smugness-assault.
- SUPER-QUIZ 33: Are You a Gaming Addict? - Presented by BW Do you have a problem?
- STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT - ALL THE DEETS... With Comments by Peelbacca
- INCREDIBLE BUT TRUE By Digitiser2000 reader John Szczepaniak
- THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S DIGI2000 Everything from the week before.
ENJOY DIGITISER 2000? SUPPORT DIGITISER 2000!
That's not a bad load of stuff for one week, is it?
Much as we love doing it, this site is a lot of work alongside a regular job. We're hugely, and sincerely, grateful to everyone who has helped us out thus far, but we can't stress enough how much every little helps to keep the site alive. Whether you choose to spread the word, offer your encouragement, or (best of all) become one of our beloved PayPal or Patreon donors, we welcome your support.
Our legion of fragrant sponsors not only get the satisfaction of knowing they're helping to keep us going, but they also get special rewards (including The Man's Daddy's Book of Popular Comedy Jokes, and regular videos from TV's Mr Biffo), some of which you can find out about here. These rewards also include Digitiser-style portraits.
If you can't afford to support us with actual money we'll completely understand, and take your continued goodwill as an insulting form of gratitude. Thanks!