Here's this week's haul of gaming treasure and out-and-out stupidity:
- REVIEW: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris The Tomb Raider adventuress heads to Egypt.
- REVIEW: Saints Row 4 - Re-Elected Special edition hijinks with the bonkers GTA rip-off.
- REVIEW: Elite Dangerous Crowd-funded space fun with the classic franchise.
- NEWS: Lumberjack games, Unreal Engine 4, VR movies Plus comments from Insincere Dave.
- NEWS: Star Wars Battlepod Starring "Orion Kellogg".
- CYBER-X: A Day in the Life of a Games Journalist What is it really like to be a games journo?
- THE MAN'S DADDY: And his popular Australia jokes The comedian goes Down Under.
- CHART CAT: Top 10 Bearded Games Characters Whose beard would you like to touch?
- FEATURE: The 5 Most Terrifying Gaming Experiences Prepare to die of fright.
- FEATURE: 5 of the Wrongest Game Characters Ever Ill-conceived oddities of gaming.
- FEATURE: 5 Predictions for Gaming in the year 3015 We stare into our crystal ball.
Finally, there's still time to enter our thrilling Brown Trumpet competition - for your chance to win some valuable and unique items, we just want you to dress up as a Digitiser 2000 character, guy! Prizes and entry details here.
We don't expect anything, but if you would like to show your appreciation, or help to buy us the breathing space to really put the effort into Digitiser 2000 that we want to, you can become a Patreon sponsor, or make a one-off donation (a big chunk of our first month's funding has gone towards merchandising samples, podcast gear etc.).
There are links on the right-hand side... or you can click on the button below. Everyone who pledges gets access to special benefits, such as videos, early access to features, and behind-the-scenes gossip.
But if you can't afford to donate, that's excellent too - life's hard and expensive, right? Thanks for reading and - hopefully - enjoying.