We also had a bunch of ever-popular listicles, as well as lewd appearances from the likes of Fat Sow, Cyber-X, Phoning Honey, and The Man's Daddy. Here's a rundown of all that real good stuff.
- FEATURE: Molyneux - What Are We Doing? Is the Molyneux-bashing fair?
- SCHAFER AND MOLYNEUX SITTING IN A TREE... Schafer offers his support.
- SONIC GETS THE RUNS Sonic Runners revealed.
- RING-SIR! Pranking technical support with Phoning Honey
- 15 EXAMPLES OF TERRIBLE VIDEO GAME COVER ART The gallery of stinkers
- 11 BAFFLINGLY ILL-ADVISED GAME CHARACTERS Why? Why? Whyyyyy?
- 10 COMPLETELY USELESS GAME ACCESSORIES Including the "Stick Station"
- 10 TERRIBLE RETRO "SEX" GAMES Definitely NSFW. Or anywhere.
- CYBER-X: The top games journalist interviews "Perris Moyne" More hard-hitting games writing.
- FAT SOW: All Game News is Boring The pig rants about gaming tedium.
- THE MAN'S DADDY: Racist Jokes The Man's Daddy gets controversial.
- THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S STUFF Everything you missed from the week before.
AND MORE FROM THE ARCHIVES:
Digi obviously takes time and money to run, and we have to fit it around our day jobs. Every little helps justify our effort, and helps us develop the site. If you can't afford to support us with money, we'll take your continued goodwill as a weird form of gratitude. Thanks!