The name of this planet? Pontings (not to be confused with the holiday camp chain, Pontins). Anyway, enough about my alien origins - here's this week's Digitiser2000 round-up. Sssssslurp! Sssssslurrrrrrrrrrrp! Mmm... space-limpets.
- FIGHT NIGHT: GAMES CHARACTERS vs REAL-LIFE CELEBS Who is stronger?
- REVIEW: MORTAL KOMBAT X (Various - PS4 version tested) Old school fatalities.
- REVIEW: AMIGA - A VISUAL COMMPENDIUM We examine a new book full of pixel art.
- 10 SHAMELESS VIDEO GAME RIP-OFFS Why is nobody ever sued?
- NEWS: NANANANANA BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT New trailer revealed.
- NEWS: SILENT HILLS FALLS SILENT What's going on at Konami?
- REVIEW: DAVID ROWE'S ART OF KNIGHTMARE By Digi reader David Walford.
- MAN DIARY: MOLECULAR GASTRONOMY Heston eat your heart out. Literally.
- THE MAN'S DADDY: POLITICAL JOKES Pre-election hilarity.
- HATRED GETS ME EXCITED by Mr Biffo It doesn't really. Well a bit. Maybe. Or maybe not.
- THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S STUFF - With Mr Nude
That's not a bad load of shiz for one week, is it? IS IT?!
And you - yes, YOU - can help ensure the shiz keeps coming, by becoming one of our Patreon or Paypal supporters.
Our growing legion of dirty sponsors not only get the satisfaction of knowing they're helping to keep us going, but they also get special rewards. In addition to a copy of The Man's Daddy's Book of Popular Comedy Jokes, Digi-style portraits, and regular videos from TV's Mr Biffo, they get one-off surprise bonuses - including, this week, 16,000 words of a book Biffo never managed to finish, and an exclusive Biffovision/Scranton-K desktop wallpaper image thing.
You can find out more about all this here.
We're hugely, and sincerely, grateful to everyone who has helped us out thus far, but we can't stress enough how much every little helps to keep the site alive. Whether you choose to spread the word, offer your encouragement, or (best of all) become one of our aforementioned PayPal or Patreon friends, we welcome your support.
If you can't afford to support us with actual money we'll completely understand, and take your continued goodwill as an insulting form of gratitude. Thanks!