We hope you think so too. And if you'd like to show your support, and help ensure we can continue doing alright... our PayPal and Patreon operators are standing by to take your details. Sorry to bang on about it.
Here's a fat list of everything that has graced our eerily-smooth flanks over the past five days or so. Go on: gorge yeselves.
- 10 EXCELLENT EXAMPLES OF VIDEO GAME ENGRISH Lost in translation.
- 10 PLACES TO GET DRUNK AND PLAY GAMES International gaming booze-holes.
- 10 REAL-LIFE SUPER MARIOS Oh, you handsome boys.
- REVIEW: DEAD OR ALIVE 5 - LAST ROUND (PS4/Xbox One) Gratuitous boob 'em up.
- OLD-ISH GAME: HERE - REVIEW: Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) Better late than never.
- THE LIVING BUM: THREE COOL NEW VR GADGETS Sponsored by XENOXXXtm.
- VR COMING FOR YOU... The new Valve/HTC headset unveiled.
- MINECRAFT: SIMPSONS SKIN PACK The Simpsons go blocky.
- HALF-LIFE 3 COMING TO VIVE...! NO, WAIT... NO IT ISN'T Foot-in-mouth disease.
- EXCITING GAME NEWS! With comments by Chip Shop Man Catch up and eat chips.
- THE SARKEESIAN EFFECT DECLARED INEFFECTUAL GG documentary falls apart.
- CHAINSAWRA'S MASK Hipster woman carves Zelda tribute.
- ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON WORLD: TERRIBLE-LOOKING Back to the mid-90s.
- THE POWER OF NOWSTALGIA by Mr Biffo Wistful/depressing retro gaming retrospective.
- PHIL HARRISON: BETWEEN YOU AND ME by Mr Biffo The truth about THAT gig.
- MR T'S PROBLEM PAGE: Technical Problems Let the TV toughie help you.
- THE MAN'S DADDY: Really Excellent Jokes The funnyman does funnyjokes.
- THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S STUFF The Order 1886; Weird games etc.
All of the above? Provided to you free of charge? Without advertising? It almost sounds too good to be true. And it isn't, unless you're kind enough to be one of our generous sponsors.
We can't stress enough that we really do need your help support the site - preferably by becoming one of our beloved PayPal or Patreon donors. Our legion of beautiful sponsors get special rewards (including The Man's Daddy's Book of Popular Comedy Jokes, and regular videos), some of which you can find out about here.
We're also looking at holding a special sponsor-only get-together/event in the summer.
Just a couple of quid a month could really help us out - and enable us to develop Digitiser 2000 even further. Every little you can spare helps justify the massive time and effort we're putting into the site.
If you can't afford to support us with money, we'll completely understand, and take your continued goodwill as a weird form of gratitude. Thanks!