Thanks once again to everyone who continues to support Digitiser2000, with donations and/or t-shirt sales. Or by being... y'know... just sort of nice.
I remain almost painfully overwhelmed by the ongoing generosity of so many of you. Hopefully, the number and quality of updates on here more than rewards your faith in the site.
If you want to help make it easier for us to do Digitiser2000 regularly, or just want to say thanks, or you want to show precisely how much you love us, the PayPal and Patreon nudes are - as always - standing by to strip you of your details.
Also... huge thanks to everyone for sharing articles you've enjoyed on here. After a slightly flimsy January, we had a very healthy February hits-wise, indicating real - and hopefully sustainable - growth. It really helps. You're the best. Well. Second best after the people who give us money, obviously. But still among the best.
It has been a month since our last round-up. If you're in any doubt that you get your money's worth from Digi... click onwards for a list of everything that has been on the site over the past four weeks. It'll take both your breath and trousers away,
- REVIEW: THE WITNESS (PS4/PC) First-person puzzles from the creator of Braid.
- THE PRE-HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES: 1947 - 1959 What were games like before games?
- DOOM DOOMED BY ITS OWN LEGACY? - BY MR BIFFO Is the new Doom rubbish?
- HOW TO BE A GAMES JOURNALIST - BY MR BIFFO Here are my solid gold tips.
- SUPER MARIO: HIS SECRET HISTORY Everything you never a-knew!
- THE MAN'S DADDY: PANCAKE JOKES Hilarious flapjack funnies from the popular comedian.
- REVIEW: FIREWATCH (PC, PS4, MAC) Brilliant wilderness thriller.
- EXCLUSIVE SCRIPT EXTRACT: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG The movie is a real thing.
- THE LIVING BUM: VALENTINES GAMING GADGETS What to get your beloved.
- SEGA DESERVES TO ROT - BY MR BIFFO How Sega squandered its legacy.
- CHART CAT: THE 13 BLANKAS OF COSPLAY Avert thy eyes.
- REVIEW: UNRAVEL (PS4, XBOX ONE, PC) Woollen platformer frolics.
- WALK THIS WAY: GAMING PERSONALITIES INVENT NEW WAYS TO WALK Yes - really.
- VIVA LAS VEGA? - BY MR BIFFO Why the new Spectrum is old hat.
- 14 JAW-DROPPINGLY TERRIBLE SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS Turn over a new leaf.
- REVIEW: RPG TYCOON (PC, MAC) Manage your own community of adventurers.
- REVIEW: STREET FIGHTER V (PS4, PC) The beat 'em up classic returns.
- GAMING: THE ONLY SOCIETY THAT MAKES SENSE - BY MR BIFFO It's time to play.
- REVIEWING GAMES CAN HURT - BY MR BIFFO Why criticism can backfire.
- EVEN MORE ASTONISHING SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS Page your way to happiness.
- 10 BIZARRE VENDING MACHINES Live crabs? Cars? Lobsters?
- HOW RACIST IS STREET FIGHTER? It's a fair question.
- MOBILE GAMING: THE INDUSTRY'S DIRTY SIBLING - BY MR BIFFO What happened here?
- 10 NEW USES FOR AUGMENTED REALITY People looking stupid in goggles.
- REVIEW: ASSASSIN'S CREED CHRONICLES (PS4/XBOX ONE) Stealthy platform larks.
- USING A SIRI REMOTE WITH A US ITUNES ACCOUNT AND AN ENGLISH ACCENT "Con ma'am!"
- NO THANKS: 14 GROWN MEN DRESSED UP LIKE TINGLE An unpleasant experience.
- GAMES OF MY YEARS: TELETEXT - BY MR BIFFO A trip down Memory Lane.
- SMELL MY BALLS: 17 SHAMELESS BALL-SNIFFERS Yes. We went there.
- ZUCKING HELL: THAT OCULUS VR PHOTO ANALYSED Facebook boss controls minds.
- THE THRILL OF THE NEW - BY MR BIFFO How games help you live longer.
- REVIEW-IN-PROGRESS: FAR CRY PRIMAL (PS4 - ALSO ON XBOX ONE AND PC)
- THE TOP 10 CAVEMAN GAMES Frak! Chuck Rock! BC Kid!
- 10 TERRIBLE CAVEMAN COSTUMES Nobody looks good in furs.
- BESTNESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER - BY MR BIFFO It's all relative.
- REVIEW: FAR CRY PRIMAL (PS4, XBOX ONE, PC) Prehistorical hysteria.
- 10 THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT BEES They're the good wasps.
- WHAT GAMES WOULD THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES PLAY IF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES DID PLAY GAMES? Cruz! Trump! Clinton! They reveal all here.
- HOW HARD CAN IT BE? - BY MR BIFFO Difficulty modes discussed.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POKEMON! HERE ARE 17 REGRETTABLE PIKACHU CAKES Close your eyes, blow hard, and make a wish.
- REVIEW: SUPERHOT (PC, MAC) Game of the year already?
- ARE GAMES TOO EXPENSIVE? - BY MR BIFFO How much would you pay?
- PATENTLY ABSURD: EIGHT OR NINE GAMING PATENTS YOU NEVER EVEN KNEW ABOUT Including Sonic's "loop-de-loops"
- 13 OF THE MOST BAFFLING ACTION FIGURES EVER Bizarre toys from the archives.
- 12 BOOTLEGGED 16-BIT GAMES FROM THE GOLDEN ERA OF PIRACY Obscure oddities.
- REVIEW: THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE (VARIOUS) Katana-wielding zombie killing.
- LET'S GO TO JUSTIN BIEBER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! He's waiting for you!
- A GALLERY OF UTTERLY INSANE COLOURING BOOKS From Star Trek to 9/11.
- MICROSOFT AND THE RE-UNIFICATION OF GAMING - BY MR BIFFO Xbox One becomes PC.
- HOW WILL THE GAME DEVELOPERS CLEAN FOR THE QUEEN? With cloths?
- THE NX STEPS: WHAT NINTENDO NEEDS TO DO How Nintendo can save itself.
- 12 SOLID REASONS WHY SHREK AND SHADOW FAN ART IS MESSED UP It is.
- 10 WAYS THAT VIDEO GAMES MAKE US VULNERABLE TO SWAN/SWAN ATTACKS The last thing you want is to be attacked by swan.
- WHAT IS THE WORTH OF A VIDEO GAME? - BY MR BIFFO Is No Man's Sky too pricey?