Currently, Digi2000 is just about fitting in around my day job/life, and I'm working hard to try and bring you the best/most stupid site possible.
If you'd like to support what we're doing by purchasing one of our lovely t-shirts, don't forget that they come in a variety of retro-Digitiser designs, and all orders come with a free sticker while stocks last - plus some unique artwork on the packaging.
If you already have enough clothes, you can always support the site by donating via PayPal or Patreon. Just click on the relevant links in the side bar, or at the bottom of this page. There will be benefits. We clearly don't feature ads on here, and we're not a YouTube sensation, so it all goes to fund us/buy us the gin we so desperately crave.
Failing that, and I know I say it a lot, but sharing is caring, and it helps hugely if you can spread the word. Our stats have been very healthy this past week or so, and that's only because so many of you have been so ruddy kind in spreading for us. Do you see? Mm?
If you missed it, here's an interview with me on the Retro Hour podcast - or read on for a run-down of everything you might've not have noticed over the past couple of weeks.
- REVIEW: THE WESTPORT INDEPENDENT (PC/MAC) Now you too can become a tabloid editor.
- GAMES OF MY YEARS: BBC MICRO BY MR BIFFO It's the machine of the spots!
- 8 PEOPLE YOU POSSIBLY DIDN'T KNOW DONE GAMES Donald Rumsfeld is a games designer.
- GAMES OF MY YEARS: PC BY MR BIFFO He hasn't always been a Mac owner...
- A TRIBUTE TO HORACE: BRITAIN'S FIRST GAMING SUPERSTAR He's a post-op Q*Bert!
- LET'S PLAY: WHY WE NEED VIDEO GAMES MORE THAN EVER - BY MR BIFFO Things were never meant to be like this.
- GAMES OF MY YEARS: HANDHELDS - PART ONE Remember the Game & Watch? Boffo does.
- THE UNCANNY VALLEY: 10 CELEBS WHO STARRED IN GAMES It's not just Spacey.
- THE GENERATIONS GAME: WHICH GAMES MACHINES WON? Everything vs Everything Else.
- TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION: BETA (PS4) - FIRST LOOK Scratch your post-apocalyptic itch.
- 11 CONSOLES YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF Seriously: you won't have heard of them.
- THERE'S LITTLE BRITAIN IN TODAY'S GAMES - BY MR BIFFO Mr Biffo auditions for UKIP.
- SEGA: LIFE BEFORE THE MASTER SYSTEM - A HISTORY If only Sega had more faith in its past...
- 14 GIANT PIECES OF GAMING HARDWARE AND WHAT THEY CAN TEACH US ABOUT OUR PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE Be prepared to feel so very small.
- NINTENDO: LIFE BEFORE MARIO - A HISTORY Love hotels? Lie detectors? Criminals? The shocking secret history of Nintendo.
- QUIZ: WILL YOU BE THE NEXT BIG PLATFORM GAME STAR? What will it take to become the next Mario?
- WHAT DOES THE XBOX LOGO LOOK LIKE? Have you never wondered?
- MR T'S BIG BIN QUIZ Stay away from his questions.
- 13 MASK-WEARING ANIMALS These images may confuse you.
- NEW BARBIES FOR A NEW GENERATION It's time to inspire girls!
- QUIZ: CAN YOU BECOME THE BEST GAMER IN THE WORLD? It's time to go pro.
- 14 VETERINARY TRAINING DUMMIES THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU FEEL A BIT WEIRD The ultimate gallery for animal lovers.
- THE 10 BIGGEST ARSEHOLES IN THE GAMES INDUSTRY Did YOU make the list?
- CYBER-X RE-INTERVIEWS "PERRIS MOYNE" Industry legend meets legendary journalist.
- SPEND THE DAY WITH JULIAN ASSANGE! The Wikileaks founder can't wait to meet you!