Frankly, if you don't think this lot is value for money - however much you do or don't contribute to our donor fund - then you're an even bigger idiot than we already think you are.
No. Truthfully... we are, as always, sincerely grateful to everyone who contributes every month, or helps to spread the word that Digitiser2000 exists.
It not only gives me the encouragement to keep going with Digi, but actually makes it worthwhile. I can justify at least a portion of the time it takes me to write.
Which, as I'm sure you'll appreciate... is quite a lot of my time. It's especially tricky at the moment, because - being a freelancer - I'm trying to set up bill-paying work for the rest of the year, while finishing up existing jobs. It stretches me thin, but is helps hugely to know that that Digitiser2000 is appreciated.
If you would like to contribute a little or a lot - the links to our PayPal and Patreon funds are somewhere on this page. You're not an idiot. I'm sure you can find them. Treat it like one of those "video-games" you seem to love so much.
- WE DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR EASTER... BUT HERE ARE 26 EASTER BUNNIES THAT WILL RUIN YOUR EASTER
- 17 ANIMALS WITH THEIR HEADS STUCK IN THINGS
- 11 CURIOUS EXAMPLES OF CHRISTIAN VIDEO GAME FAN ART
- FULL OF BEANS: 14 TRAUMATISING IMAGES OF MR BEAN MASKS
- IT'S GAMERGATE AMNESTY DAY! LET US CELEBRATE TOGETHER WITH THESE 16 TOTALLY BODACIOUS PARTY DOGS!
- CYBER-X SOLVES GAMERGATE
- NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THIS: 10 DISTURBING ILLUSTRATIONS OF VICTORIAN SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- THE MAN'S DADDY PRESENTS YOU WITH HIS JOKES
- LET'S MAKE AN INDIE GAME!
- 15 FORBIDDING PICTURES OF VINTAGE DISNEY CHARACTERS, WHICH FOR SOME REASON WE'VE CAPTIONED "I COULD DRINK YOU UNDER THE TABLE!"
- 5 REASONS THE PS4K MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA
- 10 KIDS TOYS THAT ARE FIT FOR THE QUEEN
- 25 BIZARRE THINGS YOU CAN BUY ON AMAZON.COM
- WE ASKED BORIS JOHNSON WHAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT THE LATEST GAMING DRAMAS
- THE TWO RONNIES PRESENT: THE NINTENDO NX SKETCH
- WHAT WILL THE NINTENDO NX REALLY BE CALLED?
- CAN A DRONE FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE NINTENDO NX?
- CAN YOU SURVIVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THAT MONKEY WITHOUT LOSING YOUR MIND?
FEATURES & OPINION
- GAMES REVIEWERS AREN'T YOUR PERSONAL OPINION MONKEYS - BY MR BIFFO
- WHAT DO THE BAFTA GAMES AWARDS REALLY MEAN? - BY MR BIFFO
- FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS: A WHINGE ABOUT MODERN GAMING - BY MR BIFFO
- THE TOP 10 MOST ICONIC MONSTERS FROM DOOM
- LET'S ALL GO AND LIVE IN DISNEYLAND: THE OPTIMISM OF VIDEO GAMES - BY MR BIFFO
- IS GAMES JOURNALISM DEAD? - BY MR BIFFO
- GET OFF MY PORCH: AN OLD MAN IN A SOCIAL MEDIA AGE - BY MR BIFFO
- WHAT WAS THE BEST CONSOLE LAUNCH LINE-UP OF ALL TIME? - PART ONE
- WHAT WAS THE BEST CONSOLE LAUNCH LINE-UP OF ALL TIME? - PART TWO
- GAMES OF MY YEARS: SUPER MARIO 64 - BY MR BIFFOGAMES OF MY YEARS: XBOX 360
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF ALIEN GAMES
- A REQUEST TO NINTENDO: DON'T BE STUPID - BY MR BIFFO
- GAMERGATE: ALL RIGHT AND ALL WRONG ALL OF THE TIME - BY MR BIFFO
- MICROSOFT’S HOLOLENS IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER FOR GAMING, AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT A BIT YOU’LL PROBABLY AGREE - BY SUPER BAD ADVICE
- REVIEW: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA - TWILIGHT PRINCESS HD (WII U)
- IN-FLIGHT GAMES: A REVIEW... OF SORTS
- REVIEW: MIITOMO (IOS/ANDROID)
- REVIEW: DARK SOULS 3 (PS4/XBOX ONE/PC)
- REVIEW: QUANTUM BREAK (XBOX ONE/PC)
- REVIEW: RATCHET & CLANK (PS4)REVIEW: STAR FOX ZERO (WII U)
- FIRST LOOK: MIRROR'S EDGE - CATALYST (CLOSED BETA, PS4)