We've been keeping our Patrons and donors abreast of all behind-the-scenes Digi developments, with regular bulletins and videos - but we thought we'd take this opportunity to prise open the doors of our ivory henhouse to give the rest of our readers a glimpse at the sweet eggs we're currently incubating. And, in the words of Flansy C-Bong, "here be those eggs":
- Incredibly, our Patreon campaign has now kicked in the teeth of the important $1,000 barrier - we're just $542 (or about £360 in proper money) away from our next funding milestone, which will sufficiently give us the freedom and scope to sauce up the site like a tent-full of gravid matadors. Again, thank you to everyone who is helping.
- As if you care, Digitiser 2000's very own Mr Biffo can be heard on the 50th edition of Gamebanter's Gamecentral podcast. Among the topics discussed are Lara Croft's knickers and brown calculators. You can download it from iTunes, or listen to it here.
- Samples of our first batch of Digitiser 2000 t-shirts should be arriving very soon. Providing we're happy with the prototypes, we'll be going ahead and taking pre-orders, so that we know how many of each size and design to print up. Other merchandise we're looking into include mugs, laptop stickers, and phone cases.
- And talking of podcasts - as our older readers may remember we were just moments ago - we're working on an actual Digitiser 2000 podcast. We've got some thrilling ideas that we're very much looking forward to putting into practice, and bringing some of our absurd characters to life. And that's just the sort of thing we're hoping to be able to spend proper time and love on if we meet further funding goals.
- Oh... and yeah - literally nobody has bothered entering our stupid Brown Trumpet competition. The closing date is next Monday, so if you can be arsed to spend five minutes of your life dressing up like an idiot then you stand a very good chance of winning. If nobody can be arsed, well, we'll just spend the bloody voucher ourselves. That'll teach us to ask all you lazy pigs to get off your backsides and actually do something fun. Next time it'll be multiple choice questions. That's all you deserve. Husssss.
- That is all.