We're going to do our best to post vlogs from the event (or a comprehensive round-up on Sunday evening if we don't have time), so please subscribe to our YouTube Channel to ensure you don't miss out. Hopefully I'll see some of you there. I've no idea what I'm going to talk about, so that should be fun...
Normally around this point in a round-up I'd start begging for money.
While we'll gladly still take your donations, and we're still hugely grateful to everyone who IS supporting the site either through sponsorship or from buying t-shirts, what we actually need is your help in another way.
Frankly, Digi's stats were way down this week. It does tend to be somewhat up and down, but following a spectacular couple of months where it looked like we'd turned a corner, it has been a bit of a shock. Therefore, the thing we need most from you right now is - without being annoying or spammy - your spreading of the word, your sharing, your telling people about the site.
We're not one of those big gaming sites, we don't have the budget to advertise, and we don't want to be shameless self-promoters, because that makes people hate us even more. But Digi2000 is as much about its fine readers as it is about the site - it exists because of you. Yet it can only continue existing, as it has been of late, if people read it, and it continues to grow. So, if you are able to share our stuff on Twitter, FB, or other places you frequent... that'd be majorly ace. Thank you.
In slightly more cheerful Digi news... the t-shirts sold really well, and we managed to make a small profit (which will be ploughed back into paying for the next batch of merch). We're almost out - there are just a few left. But! Next week we'll hopefully be putting two BRAND NEW designs on sale, along with a new sticker design...
Anyhow - here's everything that has been on here in the last week. We think it's some damn good stuff. We hope you do too.
- THE GAMING POET: DOES MARIO DREAM?
- WE'RE ALL HOLOGRAMS AND ONIONS: What Our Style of Gaming Says About Us by Mr Biffo
- LET'S ALL GO TO THE ZOO: A Gallery of Taxidermy Disasters
- 11 GROUPS OF PERFECT PEOPLE LAUGHING AT LISTICLES
- DISGUSTING: 10 PEOPLE WHO ARE SO DESPERATE FOR FAME THAT THEY'D EVEN EAT A TAPEWORM
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX? LEGO DIMENSIONS UNBOXING
- 10 WEIRD THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT THE FIRST TEN NUMBERS
- 10 AMAZING THINGS WE KNOW ABOUT NOLAN NORTH
- CELEBRITY BIN FACTS - With Mr T
- ULTIMATE POKE-QUIZ 5.1 BILLION
- 20 SUPER-HERO MOMENTS WE WANT TO SEE IN THE MOVIES
- TOI STORY: 16 KIDS STUCK IN TOILETS
- REVIEW: LEGO DIMENSIONS (Various - PS4 version tested)
- 10 THINGS GUARANTEED TO RUIN ANY GAMING SESSION
- WHO CHEWED MY 3DS?
- 31 BEAUTIFUL WORKS OF HUMAN ART
- WHAT WILL VIDEO GAMES BE LIKE ON MARS?
- THE PREVIOUS ROUND-UP