Still... when you wrap your greasy "peepers" around the lot below, even we have to admit it's quite a remarkable amount of words/work, given that Digi2000 is still, by and large, the product of 1.5 wholly anonymous people who should really be doing other stuff.
If you're enjoying yourself on here, and would like to show your support - please feel obliged to visit our Patreon page, or donate via the PayPal button on the sidebar. Benefits of supporting Digitiser2000 include e-books, video updates, digital portraits, and random assorted bonuses (our supporters recently got treated to a 16,000-word extract of a book lazy Mr Biffo never finished).
Anyhow... here's what you've recently been getting for your buck (or for free, if you're Hitler):
- REVIEW: THE WITCHER 3 (PS4/Xbox One/PC - PS4 version tested) - With bonus ranting!
- REVIEW: NOT A HERO (PC) - Hotline Miami meets Bonanza Bros.
- EXCITING GAME NEWS! With comments by Chip Shop Man - Rounding-up the latest developments.
- 10 VINTAGE VIDEO GAME BOARD GAMES - from MB GAMES - From A to Zaxxon.
- 10 VIDEO GAME CONTROVERSIES - Nazis, epilepsy and sexxus.
- 10 BIZARRE LICENSED VIDEO GAMES - Neighbours, Burger King, and Dirty Dancing.
- 10 FURTHER TERRIBLE VIDEO GAME COVERS - Even worse than you imagine.
- MAD MAX: SAVAGE ROAD - TRAILER ANALYSIS - A second-by-second breakdown of the stuff.
- RING SIR! Online Support Pranks with Phoning Honey - More whimsical transcripts.
- WHERE DID ALL THE FRESH ONES GO? by Mr Biffo - Moaning about originality in games.
- MAN DIARY: EUROVISION - The Man represents Lithuania.
- THE MAN'S DADDY'S HILARIOUS CHICKEN JOKES - Here come "The Hen Ones".
- MARIO KART: FURY ROAD - A video of a funny thing.